Rob Alexander Turner
Since starting in the health and fitness industry, I have always strived for personal and professional development. Constantly seeking information, willingness to learn and committed to investing in my own education along the way.
It was very early on in my Personal Training career I noticed that the industry was lacking attention to detail and clients needed more guidance than just counting reps for them.
I am also always investing time into my own physique development along the way, believing that as coaches we should practice what we preach. Having this approach to my education and training has allowed me to work with a vast array of clients and can relate to them no matter their starting place, their background or even their experience level.
My ambition is to allow my clients to change their mindsets, develop confidence and achieve the physiques they desire. You can find me available for 1:1 coaching at Ultimate Fitness Birmingham and online at AJPerformance.
Below is a small snapshot of qualifications to date:
- Advanced Physique Coach Mentorship (6 Months) - M10 (April - Sept 2017)
- Motivational Interviewing and Behavioural Change - Dr Gary Medzona & Richard Sennewald (March 2017)
- Phil Richards Maximising Hormones For Fat Loss (January 2017)
- Ultimate Performance Hypertrophy TORSO Workshop (July 2016)
- Dr John Berardi Precision Nutrition Qualification (April 2015-April 2016)
- Phil Learney ACA (Advanced Coaching Academy)
- Ultimate Performance Hypertrophy Leg Workshop (June 2016)
- Real World Fat Loss Seminar, Phil Learney (Feb 2016)
- Mark Coles – Glute / Posterior Chain Camp (Dec 2015)
- Charles Poliquin – Modern trends (two-day seminar) (October 2015)
- Advanced Hypertrophy Workshop- Phil Learney (Cybex headquarters) (August 2015)
- Physique Camp Practical Day, Mark Coles (June 2015)
- Physique Camp, Mark Coles M10 (May 2015)
- How Build a PT Business Seminar - Phil Learney (May 2015)
- KBT Strength & Conditioning Course
- Advanced Nutrition For Weight management – Premier Fitness
- CYQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing